Friday, January 12, 2007

Discombobulation update

Yea, often have I warned the Daily Duck faithful of the dire portents and dark rumblings which foreshadow the Discombobulation, that time when all things will be turned on their heads, and the wailing and the gnashing of teeth, the chafing of thighs and the blushing of cheeks shall commence. For this have ye mocked me! Mocked and ridiculed me you have, and spread all form of vicious rumor, and calumny have ye heaped upon my head until it has been weighed down, yea unto the very ground. Mad ye have called me, mad and strange, as if it were unnatural for a man to see dangers where others saw none, or to find professional wrestling strikingly realistic.

But verily I say, if ye can look upon this sign and sleep soundly in thy bed, then thou art truly beyond hope!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brit said...

Surely this is the sign that endeth all argument.

January 13, 2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see your sign, and I raise you this sign.

January 13, 2007 3:55 PM  
Blogger Hey Skipper said...

Sorry, but I insist this is the apex, the acme, the apotheosis, the apogee, of discombobulation.

January 13, 2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can the Discombobulation be long in coming? Nay, it is imminent! To the caves!

January 14, 2007 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home