Saturday, December 22, 2007

Moving day

Actually, moving week. I'll start moving my furniture to my new apartment today in preparation for the closing on my house on Dec 31st. Downsizing is a female canine. I held an estate sale last weekend, which managed to clear out about half of the stuff I wanted to be rid of, but the other half remains. Does anyone want a 90 year old upright grand piano? You can have it for free if you're willing to pay for shipping.

Posting will be extremely light for the duration. Upside is that once I'm ensconced in my new digs I will have the monkey of home ownership off my back for the foreseeable future, so look for posting to return with a vengeance in the new year.

If I don't touch base with you till then, I wish all of the Daily Duck regulars and irregulars a wonderfully happy Christmas, Hannukah, Quanzaa, Solstice and New Year!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brit said...

Have a happy Chistmas.

December 22, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Brit said...

Or even Christmas.

December 22, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Harry Eagar said...

Gud Yule.

December 22, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger monix said...

Happy Christmas, Duck and all your fellow Duckians.

December 22, 2007 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for the good times.

December 24, 2007 2:10 AM  
Blogger Bret said...

Yeah, merry all those things, and peace and all that other good stuff...

December 24, 2007 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home